Friday, January 8, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner for my horrible hair?

I've been using Vo5 for ever and it wasn't until recently that I realized there is shampoo out there that should and CAN do stuff for the quality of my hair.





I have thick kinky ethnic hair that I straighten every time I wash it (I wash my hair 1 time every 2 weeks) Then I straighten it every day and im starting to see REALLY negative effects from all of that straightening. My beautiful hair has broken and what was once shoulder length hair is now frizzed burnt and up to my neck. I could cry.





What shampoo should I use to grow, strengthen and repair my damaged hair?





Please, refrain from feeding me that ';hair can't be repaired, butcher it'; line and spare me the ';black is beautiful! Go natural!'; stuff.





My last resort is to get it permanently straighten or relaxed.Best shampoo and conditioner for my horrible hair?
you could try the sunsilk for kinky hair, you could try garnier fructis length and strength. Wash your hair everyother day, condition every day and stay away from flat irons they kill your hair.Best shampoo and conditioner for my horrible hair?
Head and Shoulder and Nuteragina.
kenra....


go to a professional...


KMS repair

No comments:

Post a Comment