Friday, January 8, 2010

Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner questions...?

My hair is THICK, wavyish-curly, a little below my shoulders, and can be quite frizzy. (haha, my avatar is me with STRAIGHT hair in a ponytail!) I use Garnier Fructis shampoo presently, but next time I need shampoo and conditioner I will try Herbal Essences.





I am thinking about their ';Totally Twisted'; line (for wavy-curly hair) or their ';None of your Frizziness'; (for tackling and controlling frizz) line of hair products.





Which do you think I should try?


Also, if you have used one or both of the kinds, can you tell me that too please?





Thanks. :)Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner questions...?
Oh my gosh! My hair the exact same way! It's brown like your avatar too!





Haha, anyways, I would try Totally Twisted since it specializes in wavy and curly hair, while the Frizz one is just Frizzy in general. Herbal Essences always has really great smelling products, btw!





But either one would be good. Now if you get the Totally Twisted one, be sure to get both the Shampoo AND Conditioner becuase obviously they are meant to work well with eachother! And if they have like Leave in Cream or Spray it would be a good idea to buy it.


good luckHerbal Essences shampoo and conditioner questions...?
I would try Hydralicious if you're going to use Herbal Essences, but if you'd rather buy a more expensive shampoo and get greater results, use John Freida Root Awakening shampoo and condionter, it works great! :D
I love there new totally twist .. i have same hair as you and i use the orange totally twist and my hair are very pretty when they dry out by it self.. .and i really love the blue one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment