Friday, January 8, 2010

Cheap shampoo and conditioner for heat damaged hair?

I used heat regularly to straighten my hair (I also use a thermal protection cream and leave in conditioner)





I just wanted to know if I can do anything else to protect it since I don't want it to die on me. Is there anything else I should be doing besides this?





Also, what shampoos/conditioners help with preventing/restoring heat damaged hair?





I'm looking for something cheap (Nothing over $9)





Thanks :)Cheap shampoo and conditioner for heat damaged hair?
apHogee all the way.








Try their Shampoo for damaged hair and for the conditioner, Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor.





At Sally's (where I live) the Shampoo is $7.49 and the conditioner is around $6.00. However, is you have a Sally's card it will knock a dollar off the shampoo and two off the conditioner.





Forgot to add they come in 16 oz. bottles. Also wanted to add that you can get smaller sizes. I just happen to think the 16 oz bottle gives you more bang for your buck.Cheap shampoo and conditioner for heat damaged hair?
I always see these types of questions ';cheap shampoo that works good';.. that type of thing. kinda doesn't make sence how many times to you see things out there that work really well and are cheap? i know there are people who think well i use suave and it works great but listen, if you have never used the really good stuff how do you know if it works great or not? that is all you have ever used.. kind of like a bmw doesn't make sence to people then you drive one and you say ooohhh! that is very nice much better than the car I have now I understand why people like a bmw so much.. anyhoo just a thought you get what you pay for.. that is why people use the term ';cheap'; its not a good thing most of the time.. yeah there are a few things out there where cheaper is better.. this isn't one of them:) just my opinion.
Here is something that might help you to prevent hair loss:


http://betterhairloss-solutions.com/


^^^^These are basically detailson how it happens and etc...





Here are some other answers how to fix your damaged hair:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Here are some tips on products to use:


http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=goo鈥?/a>





Hope this helps you, oh and if it doesn't try asking your usual hair stylist they usually have the best information, because they now your hair type and what-ever.
I always use Yves Rocher shampoo, it is french cosmetic and it's really good!!! Not expensive
I like Aussie Cleanse and Mend a large bottle is usually around $7.
herbal essences is kinda cheap...get the blue one with coconut and hawaiian hibiscus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment