Friday, January 8, 2010

A Shampoo Or Conditioner That Controls Fuzzy AND Oily Hair? Help Please?

Hey everyone, is there a shampoo or conditioner that gets rid of oily AND fuzzy hair? If so then what product is it? And can you provide a link? Right now I'm using Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo to control my oily hair. And I'm using Herbal Essence None Of Your Frizzness Conditioner. But whenever I use my conditioner it just wipes away what my Dove shampoo is suppose to be doing to my hair. Which is to control my oily hair. So once again, is there a shampoo or conditioner that gets rid of oily AND fuzzy hair?A Shampoo Or Conditioner That Controls Fuzzy AND Oily Hair? Help Please?
Wash and Go


Head And Shoulders


Herbal Essences


Alberto Balsam (Thick hair)


Timotei


Oh and by the way, timotei smells lush :DA Shampoo Or Conditioner That Controls Fuzzy AND Oily Hair? Help Please?
Try the new Head and Shoulders, my sis uses it and she is happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment