Friday, January 8, 2010

Good SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER for my kind of hair! HELP PLZ?!!?

well first of all... ...everytime theres water or sun on my hair it makes my hair frizzy, hair, and thick!!! like as soon i get outta the shower and it dries up it does dat...dats why i only take a shower with my hair wet on the weekends ...cuz on school days if i take a shower on my head in school it will prolly be poufy, and thick, and frizzy, and get trangled..and i dont have dat much time in the morning to keep combing it and str8tening it until the problem stops!!!..but my hair is kindaa str8 i guess...not DAT thickish...but i need something that will keep my hair silky, straight, smooth, and real soft..and i can use it 24/7 without the dried and hair wet problem:( help pleaseGood SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER for my kind of hair! HELP PLZ?!!?
GARNIER. i use that one nd so does myy sister tht has


frizzy hair... watch this vid.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rTkgDo71鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment