Friday, January 8, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner should I get?

I have just got a really short hair cut!


I know time's the only thing for my hair to grow out but which shampoo and conditioner would be best to help a little bit?


I heard vitamins are good to eat and use in shampoos!


By the way, I dye my hair too.


My hair is also frizzy and a bit dry too.


+ Naturally wavy hair.





http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/products_haircare.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCARE^FRUCTIS^FRUCTIS_DISCOVER^FRUCTIS_COLOR_RESIST%26amp;prdcode=P41024





http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/products_HAIRCARE.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCARE^FRUCTIS^FRUCTIS_DISCOVER^FRUCTIS_SLEEK_SHINE








http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/products_HAIRCARE.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCARE^FRUCTIS^FRUCTIS_DISCOVER^FRUCTIS_CURLS_SHINE








http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/products_HAIRCARE.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCARE^FRUCTIS^FRUCTIS_DISCOVER^FRUCTIS_LONG_STRONGWhich shampoo and conditioner should I get?
get either the color shield or the curl and shine.


or u can get both and mix it together thats what i do with my shampoo.


hope i helped%26lt;3Which shampoo and conditioner should I get?
You should use Sunsilk for wavy hair. It adds strengh to your hair with vitamins and helps your hair grow long and healthy. You could also try anti-frizz.
Either Herbal Essance Long Term Relationship to grow out a little.





Also, Aussie sydney smooth works well for minorly frizzy hair thats wavy.





Good luck!
use garnier frutis strenghth and shine thats what i use. You might also want to try pantene
i got my hair cut really short a year ago today.


i wanted it to grow sooo badly but what i found out is instead of trying to use a bunch of products to try to make it grow and stay away from frizz, (my hair is wavy and frizzy too), use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. but only for the term of one bottle. then use half a bottle of Dangerously Straight. then None of Your Frizzness. i also use Garnier Fructise leave in conditioner after the shower. with Samy Silk. and i use Chi Iron-Guard. BUT only when i straighten my hair. now my hair is below my shoulders and REALLY healthy. a year ago it was short, frizzy, fried, and wavy. oh! and if you truly use the shampoos for that long and have tons of patience, your hair will start being naturally straight and not frizzy at all! but towel dry your hair, use the products, then blow dry with a paddle brush.
OMG! you HAVE to get herbal esseses! it is totaly the best shammpoo in THE world! you can also get it for any type of hair to!
Well, my hair is a bit poufy, a bit dry, a bit frizzy and wavyish





i use Garnier Fructis for Normal Hair and it works GREAT !





Buut over all i really do trust ANY Granier HairCare Product so it doesnt really matter
the garnier fructese is wonderful. I use it on my hair daily.


My hair is colored and it really rebuilds split ends.





Bonus: My husband loves the smell of it.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment