Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner is best for your hair?

Is garnier good?What shampoo and conditioner is best for your hair?
Garnier is not good. After awhile it will start to make your hair look oily and it will be beyond shiny. Pantene is no good either. If you're willing to spend a few extra bucks, go to your nearest salon and check out their products! I happen to like Biolage myself.What shampoo and conditioner is best for your hair?
well it depends on ur hair.... but for me i use dove, it works really well
Yes Garnier is excellent. So are Pantene products.
It all depends on the texture of your hair. The less expensive shampoos and conditioners work just as good as the more expensive ones. Find out what kind of hair you have and go from there.
garnier is amazing.








just buy some leave in conditioner to keep your hair soft all day.








:)!
I just use the cheapest and my hair is fine.
No it is not. Go to a nice salon and buy the most expensive shampoo and conditioner you can afford. You will be so glad you did.
I change them a lot....I always see something new and buy it..... I like LUSH shampoos....they smell great
I did not care for garnier but I really like Paul Mitchell Awahupi shampoo and the Daily moisture conditioner it is good for all typs of hair.
So many!
Aussie is awesome my hair feels really smooth after i use it
in my opinion......... Pantene Pro V. it works excellent!
I love panteene!!!
Garnier is okay, not great. I prefer Finesse and Pantene shampoos, conditioners, hairsprays, and styling products for my hair. I have very dry, long, thick, straight/wavy, hair for reference
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Duane Reade, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!





Check it out!





http://www.organixhair.com/


.
garnier is ok. however i use the perfectional stuff like redken, paul mitchell, and herbal Essenes. it really works well!

No comments:

Post a Comment