Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner should I use for thick wavy hair?

I have extremely thick layered hair which is naturally wavy. I normally either straighten or curl it because naturally it's in between.


I am looking for a shampoo and conditioner that stops the frizziness and defines the hair while making it not look as thick as it is!


I have tried TIGI bed head control freak, which I love but it is supposed to straighten hair and I think it's working so well that curling my hair has become more difficult.


I want to try out REDKEN shampoo... is it good? which one...?


Also, please don't suggest Pantene ProV it doesn't work on my hair!!


Also any other products you might recommend for my hair? thanks xWhat shampoo and conditioner should I use for thick wavy hair?
you want to stay away from shampoos with SLS (sles) or ALS in them as they cause hair to thin :: there are lots of other harsh ingredients to watch out for::


http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu鈥?/a>





and you can make your own great conditioners %26amp; shampoos @ home::


http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.html





olive or coconut oil will help with the frizzies::


http://www.amazingoliveoil.com/olive-oil鈥?/a>








aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: jasons: and alba are great: safe brands to use =]What shampoo and conditioner should I use for thick wavy hair?
I have the same kind of hair, and I use S Factor hair products, which work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment