Friday, January 8, 2010

Buying Shampoo and Conditioner??

When i went to London I bought this shampoo:


http://www.trevorsorbie.com/templates/tm鈥?/a>


And this conditioner:


http://www.trevorsorbie.com/templates/tm鈥?/a>





It's perfect for my hair, but it is impossible to get it in NYC, so i'm stuck. Has anyone tried this shampoo and know where to get it in the US or an american alternative.





Pantene and Herbal essence both make my hair a little frizzy.





If you can, please give a full lineup of the product you suggest (like shampoo, conditioner, and whatever goes with it)





Thanks! I will give a best answer!Buying Shampoo and Conditioner??
I don't know where to get that shampoo at, but I do know that Bumble and Bumble is also very good! It does not make my hair frizzy at all! It's also high quality like that one seems to be. You can buy it at salon or possibly a drug store like Target.Buying Shampoo and Conditioner??
sorry sweety, never seen it however in Jacksonville, Fla. ';down on the river walk'; I had my hair styled before I went into the hospital for back surgery(trying to make myself feel ';alittle'; better)and they did have London essentials and there was those kinda bottles but I didn't look at any!!!I know thats a long way off to from where you are but thats about the only place that I think Might have it or can get it....Have you tried the new Dove shampoo and conditioner? It is pretty good! Good luck!
this works great!!!:





http://www.honestycosmetics.co.uk/images鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment