Friday, January 8, 2010

What good shampoo and conditioner do you recommend for long hair?

I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for my long strraight hair. I have slighly dry hair and I have used garnier and herbal essences but it leaves my hair course and dry. I am looking for a shampoo/conditioner that will leave ,my hair smooth.soft, and with body and volume. one that is not that hard to find, not too expensive and not too cheap. any ideas or suggestions? any answers are appreciated thanks.What good shampoo and conditioner do you recommend for long hair?
Paul Mitchell Shampoo One


The ConditionerWhat good shampoo and conditioner do you recommend for long hair?
redken all soft makes your hair extra extra soft ;)
this aint cheap but PUREOLOGY! is the best shampoo you could ever use! you sill see a tremendas difference! get the pureology hydrate shampoo you will love it! all the other shampoo have sulfate in them and that will dry your hair out! take my advice and give it a try, you will love it! and a little bit goes along way keep that in mind!
Head and shoulder...





can u vote for me plzz
mane N Tail its not too expense it works great
tresema, i know i spelled it wrong lol or main and tail! i like them both and my hair is to my elbows
try suave or DOVE!
Long distance relationship from Herbal Essences!!!!





THE BEST!!!!





made for long hair!
I use to use L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri-Gloss or something, but it's in a pink bottle. It makes your hair really soft if you use both the shampoo and conditioner. But, now that my hair is getting pretty damaged from all the blow drying and teasing, I kept the shampoo (cause I like how my hair feels and smells) but switched my conditioner to Pantene Pro-V Time Renewal Deep Conditioner. I use the conditioner every other day, which makes my hair super soft. They're about $4-6 a bottle btw.
garniey or however the **** its spelt

No comments:

Post a Comment