Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner keeps her hair from being greasy longer??

Prell shampoo. I use it about once every week or two just to strip out the left over residue from other shampoos. If I use Prell every day it makes my hair too dry... so I think you should try this I believe it will work like a charm. As for conditioners.. just any light everyday brand should work fine.What shampoo and conditioner keeps her hair from being greasy longer??
I don't think you can counteract grease with a specific brand of shampoo. But I wash my hair every day so I am not sure.What shampoo and conditioner keeps her hair from being greasy longer??
There is no shampoo or conditioner that does that.If it's greasy then it's past time to wash it!
matrix
Anything with tuna fish oil in it.
I don't know of a specific brand but whatever you do - don't use shampoos and conditioners for dry and damaged hair!


I get greasy hair and what i do is us e a shampoo for ordinary hair and then i leave it in for about 5 mins - then i use a conditioner for ordinary hair but i only condition the ends - i find this seems to help prevent my hair from getting greasy too quickly - but still looking good!

1 comment: