Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner will fix my hair from being damaged after getting a perm? please help!!!!?

i just got a perm and my hair is extremely dry, damaged, and basically ruined until it all grows back again. what shampoo and conditioner should i use that will make it go back to its silky smooth and lively self? ive tried many products that were high quality but nothing ever seems to stop the damage of dryness and frizzyness. i just want my hair to look like b4 i got the perm without having to wait for it all to grow back cause its very long and i dont want to keep cutting it short? someone please help me!What shampoo and conditioner will fix my hair from being damaged after getting a perm? please help!!!!?
its going to be VERY VERY difficult to make your hair even CLOSE to being as healthy as it was before the perm. the best thing to do (and the healthiest for your hair) is to go to a salon (two weeks after the perm if you want to keep the curls in. if you dont care about the curls anymore go asap!) and ask for a DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENT.


the deep conditioning treatment opens the.. i forgot what its called. but it opens hte ';holes'; in the hair and puts in vitamins and stuff so afterwards your hair is hydrated. you should do this about once every 1-2 months.





i got a perm half a year ago and i dyed it a few times too. my hair was DISGUSTING. really. and i just went to the salon last week to get it deep condittioned and my hair is soft and healthier now. i would need to go back in a few weeks or else my hair will become dry again.





deep conditioning DOES NOT damage hair in any way. it is HEALTHY for your hair!





it costs around $15-40. my salon charged $40 for washing, conditioning, and blow dryingWhat shampoo and conditioner will fix my hair from being damaged after getting a perm? please help!!!!?
I would use loreal or Pantene cuz that like really helps and it really does help my hair get the moister renewal or the vlumizer or somethin along th elines of that
Redken.


It works really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment