Friday, January 8, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner for soft hair?

Since my hair is really soft, it frizzes after I wash it in the morning. It's like I have to sleep on it at night for it to look good the next day but sometimes I'm too lazy to take a shower at night. I have naturally straight hair. It's a couple inches below my shoulders. I only blow dry for 30 seconds on cool to give it volume. I let it air dry; that's why I don't have splitends. I've been using Pantene forever. (I mean as long as I remember it's all I've used) It works fine but not when I wash my hair in the morning. It just frizzes.Best shampoo and conditioner for soft hair?
well there are some products for frizzy hair but i dont know what they are called...they are either in the pantene or herbal essences section. but my trick is that when my hair gets frizzy i just wet my hands with water and i rubb and touch the frizzy part of my hair with my wet hands.Best shampoo and conditioner for soft hair?
Well see if pantene has an anti frizz shampoo and conditioner and then see if it has cremes that go with the line that u can use after u wash it or simply......use light hairspray or garnier's shine spray

No comments:

Post a Comment