Friday, January 8, 2010

What Shampoo and Conditioner should I use next?

I've already used herbal essences, dove, suave, pantene, etc...


herbal essences didn't help my hair at all, though i might try it again later. i stopped using pantene when i heard it was bad for ur hair, and currently i'm using john frieda, and it's pretty good, but i'm wondering what ur opinion is on other shampoo and conditioners, like sunsilk, aussie, tresemme, etc..


any opinions would be awesome, plz tell me the shampoo and conditioner that u like, and i should use, and WHY u like it.





btw i have long, wavy hair. thnx in advance!!What Shampoo and Conditioner should I use next?
I love Aussie! Especially their 3 minute miracle conditioner. It makes your hair so smooth and smell so good. Every time I use it my hair feels really clean. It seems to take the build up out of my hair. I keep about three different shampoos and conditioners in my shower. Switching really does keep shampoo from building up in your hair causing it to look dull!


The other ones I use are Dove (but you didn't like that one) and Tresemme! They both just seem to keep my hair cleaner. Plus they smell really good. I have really oily and long hair.What Shampoo and Conditioner should I use next?
I really like sunsilk, I'm using the straight to perfection right now. My hair damages really easily and it seems like it's protecting it pretty good and it is keeping my hair moisturized and healthy. I also like tresemme too tho I haven't used it in awhile. I don't really like aussie all that much, except for the deep conditioner.
infusium 23 repair(oligie). that's what it's called. it's the only shampoo and conditioner so far that makes my hair healthy and shiny(: it doesn't irritate my scalp or skin. my hair grows faster and stronger. i always get compliments on my hair. it's a couple of dollars more expensive than pantene, herbal essences etc. but it's totally worth it! i'm completely satisfied with it.





hope you give it a try and good luck!
What do you want to do to your hair?


I like Tresemme. Its pretty cheap, %26amp; leaves my hair shiny, soft, %26amp; it smells good.
use head and shoulders it works because it softens your hair
What about Garnier? Well, I've never used it myself but people say it's good lol.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment