Friday, January 8, 2010

What Shampoo and Conditioner should I use?

About my hair: Male, hair is roughly about 1.2 inches or 3 cm long, extremely thick (and has some volume because of this thickness), straight, gets really greasy after a day of not showering (so I shower every day).





I don't mind buying any brand of shampoo/conditioner, even if others would deem it a female brand.





My hair is extremely thick, a little thicker than average leg hair, so it retains its shape very well, but it makes it extremely difficult to style, since it wants to keep its original shape.





I'd like my hair to be thinner and looser, so I could style it more easily.





I've tried using Dawn heavy degreaser soap on my hair before shampooing, so I could remove the grease, and potentially keep it off for the entire day, but it didn't work very well. Dawn kept the grease off, but it ended up making my hair feel even thicker.





My hair only feels thin and light when it's thoroughly wet, but after drying it gets that thick coarse nature again.





Any suggestions on treating this?What Shampoo and Conditioner should I use?
Herbal Essences %26amp;%26amp; SunSilk.


They work marvels! [:What Shampoo and Conditioner should I use?
herbale essences shampoo and conditioner fix ANY problem!


and all the girls will keep smelling your hair


ttrrruusst me!


x
I have really thick wavy hair and my hair tends to get oily fast too but It also is a bit damaged bc I use heat stylers a lot and I've dyed it a lot... I started using Aveeno shampoo about two weeks ago and it looks great. It doesnt get greasy as fast and it looks and feels really healthy- sometimes I dont even have to style it. =]





If that doesnt work try the bar shampoo from lush- I really loved it but it was hard for me to use because I have really long hair. Def. go to the site and check it. Most of the products are vegan and all are %100 natural.








www.lush.com

No comments:

Post a Comment