Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner?

I'm replacing my shampoo and conditioner because it comes in bottles that aren't recyclable. I currently use Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions Hydrating. It works really well and I like it, but I get guilt-tripped all the time for it not being recyclable and I'm giving in.





I have brunette hair that has hints of many different colors in it. It has natural highlights of light brown and red and a tiny bit of blonde if you look for it. It's VERY thick. Sometimes it does get frizzy, but I use John Freida Frizz-Ease. I never dye it.





Also, I would enjoy some reccomendations on dry shampoo. I'm going on a long trip and I would enjoy not worrying about wet hair every other day.What shampoo and conditioner?
herbal essences!!What shampoo and conditioner?
aussi!!
herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment