Friday, January 8, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner would be the best for my really curly hair?

I have thick, dry, very tangly, hard to manage, and hard to comb curly hair. When I try to comb my hair I could barely get a comb through it because it is so tangly. I am biracial (my dad has short but very thick and small curly hair, and my mom has normal straight hair). Nexus and pantene don't work that well on my hair. Loreal paris shampoo and conditioner for dry hair works well but I want to try some other products. I want to try aussie and herbal essences. The products for herbal essences I am thinking about are totally twisted for wavy and curly hair: http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a> and herbal essences hello hydration: http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a> and herbal essences hydralicious reconditioning shampoo and conditioner for damaged and or dry hair: http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect鈥?/a> My choices for aussie is the moist collection: http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/moi鈥?/a>


I don't want anything to expensive and if you wont recommend any of these products or if you know they don't work well can you please tell me and tell me what other shampoo and conditioner you would recommend.


Thank You!Which shampoo and conditioner would be the best for my really curly hair?
I also have very curly hair and I use ';totally twisted'; by Herbal, but since you said you have very dry hair, I think you should try the one for hydration, that's what my friend used and she had very thick dry coarse hair and it really did make her hair look nice.Which shampoo and conditioner would be the best for my really curly hair?
im biracial too and have super curly long hair that often gets puffy, tangly and dry. I just bought herbal essences shampoo and conditioner and it hasn't worked. It leaves it feeling hard and dry still.





I dont recommend herbal essences...atleast it didnt work for my hair.





I used to use tresemme moisture rich conditioner and shampoo which worked well.
aussie is great!!!





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
BED HEAD!!!!!! it cost a lil but it works and smells great try it :)
I love the smell of aussie, and they are a really great price, but in my opinion they dont work that great. Every product I've tried by them leaves my hair really stiff feeling.


I love tressemme or garnier nuttrisse, garnier shampoo and conditioner works really good for curly hair. It makes it super soft, and alot easier to deal with.





Herbal essences, I've never tried that, but it wont hurt to experiment and find out which product works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment