Friday, January 8, 2010

Best shampoo and conditioner to make damaged/frizzy/poofy hair healthy again?

So I straighten my hair a lot...


Now it looks dry like hay. I'm so depressed on how ugly my hair looks now..


It's poofy and frizzy on the ends. and frizzy and flat on the top, sometimes greasy only on the top... I hate it. (it might be flat because I have long layers...)


I really just want nice shiny hair.


My natural hair is wavy... but now it's wavy/frizzy/poofy... and horrible.





So what shampoo and conditioner should I use to help my dumb hair?


possibly organic.


oh, and I wash my hair every 2 days. shampoo and conditioner. Everyone says to do a weekly deep conditioning treatment. but they haven't told me which one to do!?!!?!?!?!!!





So yeah,


If you could recommend a shampoo, a conditioner, and a weekly deep conditioning treatment, that would be great :)








I spend way too much time on my hair...my parents think I'm way too obsessed..Best shampoo and conditioner to make damaged/frizzy/poofy hair healthy again?
Your hair probably is in terrible shape because you spend way too much time on it- really. I know, when I was a teenager I had icky dry hair that I spent a lot of time on.





Wash once a week, use Pantene for dry hair, it is an excellent product. Straighten your hair one day and then let it be until your next shampoo. If you straighten or wash more than that, you will continue to have the nasty mess of hair you have right now, NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF PRODUCTS YOU USE.





When it's wintertime and I flat iron my naturally curly, color treated hair, I shampoo every two weeks. It is softer and shinier than when I washed it weekly. And it doesn't get gross at all- I'm actually a clean freak. In the summertime when I let it curl, I shampoo once a week. If you don't take this advice, nothing can help you.Best shampoo and conditioner to make damaged/frizzy/poofy hair healthy again?
You cannot make overprocessed hair healthy again. You can add artificial shine and softening, but it will come out with shampooing. Get a cut that doesn't require so much styling.
not 1 shampoo or conditioner can do all that for your hair...you'll have to get the split ends cut off..sounds like you've really fried it.. you may want to cut down on the iron for awhile
My mate has very curly frizzy hair she uses john freedas collection for frizzy hair it seems to keep it healthy looking
finesse, finesse, finesse! If you are not satisfied I'll pay you back.
Well it depends, no offense but are you black or white? I am half white and half Jamaican and I use Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner, Sheen Spray and Treatment for Women of Color. It helps a lot! My hair used to be so frizzy, poffy and damaged that I had to cut it all off. If your ends are really fried from straightening it to much, than cut off all of the dead ends. My hair used to be very very long then I learned and used the straightener. If you are colored, you should really only wash your hair once a week at the most. I know it sounds gross, but your hair grows and relpenishes itself when it is dirty. If you do sports, than definetly wash it after a game or something.
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment