Friday, January 8, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner should i use?

ok so for about a year now ive been using Tresemme smooth and silky. before that i used head and shoulders for dry scalp but when i went to get my hair cut the lady told me that shampoo has too many chemicals that i should use something with vitamins so i had switch to Tresemme. ive tried various kids of shampoos and i want my hair to be shiny thick and long. i know there might not be a shampoo to make i t longer but my hair falls out alot. i have hypothyroidism but it falls out when i shower and brush. i don't know if it does that because it is getting longer. i want my hair to reach to my waist and so far im about 5 or 6 inches from my goal. do you have any hair tips and what shampoo i should should use?What shampoo and conditioner should i use?
Hair falling out is normal :) Try not to worry over that. I used to use Tresemme, too. I always switch my shampoo and conditioner on a monthly basis. Your hair gets too used to the shampoo and conditioner and won't 'behave'. I use garnier fructis, and aussie. I really think they are the best. Their conditioner is awesome.What shampoo and conditioner should i use?
It's a little expensive but I love the bedhead line of shampoos and conditioners. go to your store and look at them. there's a different set for different hair types

No comments:

Post a Comment