Friday, January 8, 2010

Straightening Shampoo and Conditioner?

I've tried herbal essences dangerously straight, really liked it but I didn't really see results until end of the bottle. I'm a person who likes to change each time a bottle empties and doesn't change back for awhile.


I just bought bed head control freak, so you don't have to recommend that. Just wondering what I could try next. I've already looked into this before on answers but they usually recommend herbal essences. I also don't want to buy bed head again because it's REALLY expensive compared to herbal essences. I also have naturally wavy hair but with these straightening shampoos it's much straighter.


I live in Canada so make sure I can buy it here. I'M SORRY I'M ASKING SO MUCHStraightening Shampoo and Conditioner?
I love Aussie products. I use their 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner along with a tiny dollop of their leave-in conditioner + frizz ease. It keeps my hair shiny, with out the build up (that I used to get with Pantene), and the frizz ease keeps any fly aways tamed all day. And I love the smell (and the price for that matter!).





I dont know if u get this product in canada.. u may have to check it?

No comments:

Post a Comment