Friday, January 8, 2010

Does the shampoo and conditioner, Tresseme work?

Like does it stop hair loss? Because it seems like i'm losing a lot of hair like everyday, and I mean a lot. I haven't tried using Tresseme, but right now i'm using Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1. I'm thinking that PPV is doing this to my hair. Also, I have wavy hair, and I straighten my hair everyday in the mornings. I use to use product Baby Oil for my hair, so it won't look frizzy, and help my hair stay straight when I straighten it, but I have been stopping now. I don't know if that in anyways is affecting my hair, like it's damaging it. So, yeah, does Tresseme work?Does the shampoo and conditioner, Tresseme work?
Many times, 2in1 shampoos can be relatively damaging to your hair. Conditioner is meant to deeply penetrate your hair and when shampoo is mixed in... and left in... not the best combination. I have used tresseme's shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray. I love the hairspray the most. The shampoo and conditioner work great as well... comparable to salon brands (i also use redken). Downfall... the scent... not the most pleasing, but if you can get beyond that, it's great.Does the shampoo and conditioner, Tresseme work?
Okay- You definately need to invest in some quality haircare products. I have used tresseme before- and it is decent at most. However, it will not prevent you from losing your hair.


The problem with most of the pharmacy bought products is that they have alchohol and other chemicals that build up and can make u lose ur hair.


If youre trying to stop your hair loss- Nioxin is a really good shampoo to use.


Also, do you use a product to prevent damage before you straighten it? If not you should probably invest in something to prevent heat damage. I also have curly hair and it really isnt good to straighten it every day. When you do straighten your hair- u should leave it for a day to let it replenish a bit.





I know its costly- just like those facial creams to prevent wrinkles- but it is a lot cheaper than a hair transplant will be.





Good Luck!
Treseme is okay, but what works better than ANYTHING is Garnier Fructus. Use the combo shampoo/conditioner as the shampoo and then use the deep conditioner after that. It works really really well.





EDIT: What I mean is, instead of using the shampoo, use the shampoo/condition combo. THEN use conditioner.
Try not to straighten your hair. I wrap my hair at night and put it in a bandanna and it stays all night and is straight in the moring... like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/kreativemin鈥?/a>








also your hair has to stay straight wrapped all around you head then the bandanna.


also shampoos My hair thinned out so much I used Nixon from the hair salon and it works great it thickens your hair so much....... good luck
Tresseme is good. What I do is change the shampoo and conditioner that I use every week. When you switch products often your hair feels softer, looks healthier, and is stronger. Also, I was informed that if your hair is shedding more than usual then you need to get it cut.
Yes...I've had really good results with tresseme. I forget the name of the one I used....but it's specifically anti-breakage, and the writing is in turquoise.





Only problem is...after about 6 months, it stopped working and I started seeing broken hairs in the shower again.
Tresseme is really good, and much less expensive. As to the hair loss, it could be ';normal'; spring shedding! Is your hair breaking or coming out from the root? Daily straightening can damage your hair significantly, and cause breakage. Let your waves go!
hair loss is something that goes on all the time sometimes you notice more then normal but its ok cause you shed and that is to be expected. take care its good stuff to use.
i use tresseme and it works perfectly fine for me but i also love pantene so they both are great and both work fine and great
The Mousse works better than the shampoo (It made my hair oily )
It gave me DANDRUFF real BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea tresseme does work,btw
Pantene might actually be contributing to your loss of hair. I was using Pantene myself and my hair started to get really brittle and dry. My stylist told me that one of the worst shampoos to use is Pantene. I guess all the stuff that's in it that's supposed to help your hair actually is damaging it instead. Tresemme is pretty good but I don't think it will help regrow your hair. Nioxin is really good for that. My roommate was losing quite a bit of her hair from dying it way too much, she started using Nioxin and it got a lot better. It's kinda pricey, but they sometimes have package deals at salons. Also, it sounds silly, but if you like eating jell-o, eat it a lot. Jell-o helps both your hair and nails grow better.





If you're under a lot of stress, that might also be making your hair fall out.





Hope that helps and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment