Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured hair?

I have dyed black hair and its not completly faded but over the next couple of days I am going to redo the black and bleach some of my hair (40 volume flashlightning) to put in Manic Panic's After midnight blue and I want to strenghten my hair inbetween the dye jobs and after.


By the way I live in the uk so perhaps it could be something I could purchase in Boots or Superdrug?





Any further tips to help my hair whether it be home remedies or products I could buy it would really help





Thanks for bothering to answer XDBest Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured hair?
Since you are using store bought dies which are already horrible for your hair, you should spring for a professional colour treated shampoo and conditioner and deep condition. Dying your hair black and bleaching your hair are 2 of the worst things you can do yo your hair, doing both is even worse. After I bleached my hair when it was died black my hair was falling out as I brushed it. I like Joico products best.Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Coloured hair?
I'm a hair stylist and I am not pushy at all when it comes to selling them products. But if they just spent $70+ coloring their hair and they were going from lighter to darker, I will always try to get them to buy some color safe shampoo and conditioner. And please don't buy the cheap crap from the grocery store! It will more strip your hair color out then protect it! I love the Pureology line, it is all color safe! But it is pricey, so if you are looking for something a little less expensive, use Redken-color extend. Or just ask your hair stylist, and if you are coloring it yourself, all hope is lost, just use the cheap crap!
Well, if you're looking to add moisture, I would suggest Herbal Essence Color me Happy Shamp. and Condit. They make the hair SOOO much less dry. But if your hair needs no moisture, then yes, pantene would be good. Since they probably don't have a blue. Go for the black color. I think Suave may also have a line of products for colored hair. I'm not sure if they have black tho. Good luck. Blue sounds like a fun color!
The best shampoo and conditioner you can buy for colored hair is NEXUS. Go to any salon.nexus ultimate shampoo for color treated or damaged hair.And Humectress conditioner also by nexus
Pantene any Pantene line is color safe








Redken color extend is good also i have this also
Pantee for whatever color hair you have, it keeps it a really rich color for much longer
pantene!!!!
john frieda.....blond, brunette, or red hair

No comments:

Post a Comment