Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After shampoo and conditioner , it is advisable to put some drops of oil for sheen and moustrized or u guide?

I advise that you check out what kind of hair oils are out there. Only use natural oild like jojoba oil or coconut oil. Practice using it at home when you have nothing planned, or before the shower so you get a feel for how much is too much. NEVER use baby oil, or any other mineral oils. That is like putting motor oil on your hair!After shampoo and conditioner , it is advisable to put some drops of oil for sheen and moustrized or u guide?
No. I definitely would not do that. Oil dries out my hair. All you need is the conditioner. But it also does depend on your hair type.After shampoo and conditioner , it is advisable to put some drops of oil for sheen and moustrized or u guide?
I don't reccomend doing that. It will probably make your hair greasy. I think conditioning is enough. It makes your hair managable, shiny, and smooth. If your conditioner isn't doing this for you try getting a kind that would be just right for you. Like, shampoo for just blondes. Or if your a brunette or red head get that kind. I hope this is helpful. Isabel
i use an Infusium leave in hair spritz after i shower. i think an oil or gloss will just leave your hair slimy.
it depend on the kind of your hair
I always do. I use Carrot OIl creme weekly and apply Isoplus oil sheen in the can daily.
No.
i use baby oil
oil? no- but you could use various hair care products, like hair serum, pomade or other balms. I like Redkens ';Smooth out';. You only need a little though!
depends on what suits your hair.......
plezzzzzz don't apply any oil unless u want them to look a bit oily,why don't u go in for levon or somethin like that

No comments:

Post a Comment