Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why does the shampoo always run out before the conditioner? They are in the same size bottle!!?

either that or someone steals your shampoo (aliens maybe?)Why does the shampoo always run out before the conditioner? They are in the same size bottle!!?
really? i always run out of conditioner first. i guess it depends on what u use moreWhy does the shampoo always run out before the conditioner? They are in the same size bottle!!?
I have the opposite problem. A bottle of conditioner only lasts me a few washes. I have long hair, which I dye %26amp; straighten, therefore I have to use lots of conditioner. I would say most women use lots more conditioner than shampoo... unless you have short hair...
My conditioner always runs out first, I think because I use more with long hair.
lucky u i go through twice as much conditioner than shampoo
Like so many who said, one uses shampoo more in quantity than the conditioner. I dont face that problem much, i use a product that has both shampoo and conditioner [men's product].
i have the opposite problem. for me i use 2 conditioners for every 1 shampoo that I use. I have long hair and need lots of conditioning.
Is it because you use more shampoo per washing? Don't instructions say, ';lather, rinse, repeat'; on the shampoo?
My conditioner usually runs out before my shampoo. I think your shampoo finishes first simply because you shampoo your hair two to three times before you condition it If you want use a two in one shampoo.
I usually run out of conditioner first, it depends on your hair length and type. Now that my hair's about 11 inches shorter than it was, my shampoo and conditioner are about even, but when it was really long I used way more conditioner because the ends got so dry. It would be nice if more brands had a variety of bottle sizes so people could mix and match and not run out of one product way before the other.
We should switch leftovers. I'm constantly running out of conditioner before the shampoo.
The shamppo runs out faster cause you use it two times for each wash and only condition once.
Because on the shampoo bottle the directions are lather, rinse and repeat. The conditioner bottle says apply and rinse. You use more shampoo than conditioner.
You use more shampoo than conditioner. If you want them to last the same amount of time, use equal amounts.
Because you usually shampoo your hair two or three times. You only use your conditioner one time and you dont need that much conditioner on your hair.
Because we use Shampoo more than the conditioner
i dont know but that pisses me off too!
You use more shampoo than conditioner. Try buying a big bottle of shampoo and a smaller size conditioner if you want them to run out at the same time.
Because you use much more shampoo[as a quantity]than conditioner.
The shampoo is thinner than the conditioner. Hence, it pours faster. Thus, you both use and waste more of it each time you shampoo and condition.
Because shampoos are used more often and in larger quantities.
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment