Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are some good shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair?

my hair is naturally wavy and i have tried Gardiner frutis sleek and shine system,some Aussie,herbal esstence in the purple bottle for dry/damaged hair,patnene that wierd smelling nature stuff kind,and now i am trying suave naturals coconut hair shampoos but none of them is working for me i really dont like to use a straighter on my hair because i like the waves and hate the heat damage. my hair dont really like when i put gell or anything like that in my hair b/c it makes it oily looking. so is there any shampoos out there that can help me with the frizz? please include the price!What are some good shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair?
Try TIGI Catwalk Curls or Tresemme Flawless Curls. Both of them are fantastic. I also like Suave, but try Suave Professionals instead of Naturals. I don't know what it is, but the Professionals are much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment