Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner (:?

Mhm, I have naturally curly and thick hair that I straighten every day. Yes, I know it's bad. I need a good shampoo and conditioner to moisturize and repair/prevent damage and such. Any suggestion? BTW, let's stick to drugstore. I can't afford $20 product (Yes, even if it IS worth the price.) I was thinking of Garnier Fructis?Best shampoo and conditioner (:?
Garnier Fructis is just ok, smells really good but its not great. I like herbal essence shampoos and pantene although I don't like to use it for a long amount of time. I also like Infusium 23


Cholesterol conditioner is a good one that they sell at the drugstores may be the best one, and its really inexpensive.Look it up it works wonder on the hair. I use bumble and bumble products that I swear by but every once in a while I will use drug store brands and its usually herbal essence or Infusium products.Best shampoo and conditioner (:?
I think for your hair and with you using something ';I assume'; heat to straighten your hair daily. I would go to Wal-mart and purchase some Nexus Humectress. You on ly use the size of a dime on your hair after shampooing and you leave it in. This will protect your hair from the heat, and help with the curly frizzes. There are also some wonderful shampoos there for curly hair too. Hope this helps some. I am a hairdresser of about 21 years.
Pantene Pro-V :)
no garnier fructis will just make your hair smell like a fruit basket..and dont do anything...go to wal-mart get the equate ';pantene'; for curly hair and friz..works great..its an off brand but its the same damn thing...I use it and its awesome..I actually got it on accident a long time ago cause I sent my sis into the store to grab some pantene and she grabbed the ';equate'; off brand and I didnt realize any difference till I looked at the bottle...they have one that I love using its the shampoo n conditioner all in one..GREAT..try it..its like 2.87 for a big bottle..smells great too!!
try using himalayas shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair..





i have the same thiick curly hair,and it remains soft after use..


garnier fructis is a no no..it doesnt work for me..instead it turns out dry
you're just going to have to try a few things to see what is best for your hair. everyone is different, and everyone's hair responds to products differently. and definitely get a leave in conditioner.
herbal essences or paul mitchell. garnier is pretty good also.
herbal essences fruit fusions





or





head and shoulders
dove works good for me, I have really thin and dry hair. I think it works really well.
Mhm, I have naturally curly and thick hair that I straighten every day. Yes, I know it's bad. I need a good shampoo and conditioner to moisturize and repair/prevent damage and such. Any suggestion? BTW, let's stick to drugstore. I can't afford $20 product (Yes, even if it IS worth the price.) I was thinking of Garnier Fructis?
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment