Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which shampoo and conditioner..?

Alright, I want to get a shampoo and conditioner for my hair.. I have short, fine hair, not thick but not really thin.. I straighten/blowdry it almost every day so I'd like something to protect it from that. My hair gets oily really fast - not to mention frizzy and poofy. I want it to also smell really good..I want to spend under 10$ on shampoo and under 15$ on conditioner. Right now i'm using big straight hair by Redken (I think), but in the past I used Herbal Essence - the pink straightening one.Which shampoo and conditioner..?
L'Oreal makes a great shampoo and conditioner called Vive Pro Nutri Gloss and the price is right. I also use Biolage smoothing serum . It is a protectant for blow-drying.You use just a few drops rubbed into hair before blow-drying. The Biolage costs about $15 for 4.2 oz., but I've had mine for more than six months and still have over half a bottle...a little goes a long, long way. Use too much and you'll be scraping your hair back by noon. Less is more, here. In really cold dry weather, I may not blow-dry every day, but still use a couple of drops of the Biolage on dry hair. It really smooths it and gives it a wonderful shine!!Which shampoo and conditioner..?
Everyone loves treseme
Good job, Redken is the way to go! Don't use Herbal Essences anymore, it only makes your hair smell good. If you go to Redken.com, there is an evaluation you can take so you know which products are best for your hair type. You sound like you do a lot to your hair, which might not be the best, so Redken shampoo and conditioner can fix that. It was #1 in the New York Times and most hair dressers use that, so get a new type of Redken shampoo. Also try Neutrogena Triple Moisture shampoo. It will repair your hair so you can do whatever you want to it. I've heard that Pantene is really good too, so try that as well.
i love biolage shampoo and conditioner.


i also like bath and body works shampoos and conditioners
Color Vive Shampoo and conditioner work great and smell nice.





http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>
For oily hair, Aussie Cleanse and Mend is really good.





For colored hair, Garnier makes a color shield shampoo and conditioner.





For frizz and poof, I heard Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness was good.





These are all pretty cheap options that you could find almost anywhere. I have curly frizzy hair, and I personally prefer Aussie Catch the Wave shampoo and Conditioner.
Use TRESemme Anti-Poof Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner. It will cost you around $6 for both. The Shampoo is in a black bottle and the conditioner is in a white bottle. When you finish washing your hair apply Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Leave In Conditioning Cream, which costs around $3. The conditioning cream will leave your hair frizz free all day!





Hope my tips help you :]
garnier fructis
I am inlove with Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner. It smells pretty good and it comes for different hair my hair gets oily and frizzy fast too and this totally prevents it. Good luck! :)
pantene pro-v shampoos and conditioners
DoVe thee best
Herbal essesances Color me happy!
~my hair is the same way.


I use sunsilk it is in a green bottle i think.


It is for frizzy hair.
the best one i have found is Frizz-Ease brand. you can buy it at walmart and it really does help with frizz and hard to manage hair.





since your hair gets really oily quickly, use the shampoo on the top of your head and wash the ends with the lather created. when you condition, don't put it on the top of your head...only condition from the ears down.





this brand is about $5 for each...
i love head%26amp;shoulders silky and smooth pretty good price no frizz no nothing but u'r hair will smell good and your hair is like bouncey they different formulas different kind but silky%26amp;smooth awesome check it out but get the 2 in 1
What I would do is goto a store like Ulta or search on the web for a product that is geared for Color Treated Hair all around. (Pureology is one example but, expensive) Then you choose you shampoo and conditioner. For Example ... I have Fine, Dry Color Treated hair that I blow dry and style everyday. I use a Volume Shampoo and a Moisturizing Conditioner. Then I use a Light Leave in conditioner a Moouse for Volume and a GREAT PRODUCT WHCH I RECOMEND FOR EVERYONE Pureology's Shine Max. It keeps the frizzy's and flyaways at bay but also, drys your hair faster to keep your blow dry damage at bay. It makes your hair shiny and silky smooth (i've attached the web page) You can now find pureology products in stores like target and costco since the company was recently purchased by loreal but, it is still a great product. You can read about their store on the web page. You'll have to try it to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment