Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am using l'oreal absolut repair shampoo and conditioner.what do u think of the stuff.has anyone used it?

it comes in a yellow bottle..i think it is ok...what do u think ?.is it too strong..I am using l'oreal absolut repair shampoo and conditioner.what do u think of the stuff.has anyone used it?
all grocery store shampoos %26amp; conditioners are filled with water, wax, %26amp; other gross stuff. Professional products at your local salon are the best to keep your hair in top condition!I am using l'oreal absolut repair shampoo and conditioner.what do u think of the stuff.has anyone used it?
I use it and I love it!! I'll never stop using it
i use it ,...... and love it not really but it works really well i used V05 before and it jacked up my hair. i began to use that it my hair is a billion times better then the V05
i've used it.like it
you should not use loreal at all, those products are tested on animals! shame on you, poor little helpless animals had to die, just for your crappy beauty products. check out caringconsumer.com


for a list of non animal tested products.
I have used Nexxus for years, formerly found in beauty shops only; now you can buy it in retail stores.
I used to use L'oreal, it was good. But now I use Schwarzkopf repair treatment and I think its better than L'oreal
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment