Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner? x?

hairrrrBest shampoo and conditioner? x?
Palmolive..


I use this and my hair is easy to comb and it's like 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.Best shampoo and conditioner? x?
hi there,





through my experiences of hair care products. I have tried lots and there are only some thats give me both the after smooth n silky feeling and the great scented smell. I love the pink bottle of both shampoo n conditioner in loreal elvive nutri gloss, herbal essance new coconut blue one and john freida. I have a very sensitive scalp and these do wonders with my hair.
WEN! it is a shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair healthy and feel amazing. it restores your hair and makes it so you don't have to wash it everyday making it healthier! I love it! it is like 28 buck but you don' have to use it as often :) go to chazdean.com!!! it really works and u will love it!!!
I like to use Garnier shampoo and conditioner, because it makes your hair nice, smooth and SILKY. It also smells really nice and it is one of the best shampoos.
herbal essences has a lot of great collections for shampoos and conditioners. there's one called body envy for volume another called drama clean and each has the same shampoo and conditioner for each one





http://www.herbalessences.com
I love herbal essences! It makes you hair smell nice, soft, smooth, silky, healthy , clean and there are different types for different types of hair and I find my hair easier to style after using it!
Herbal Essences and Tresemme. I really like Herbal Essences because they have a whole line that works really well on the problem you're having with your hair. And they have certain ';names'; that really catch your attention.
i like the aussie hair products smell out of this world and are really gd. only thing is the conditioner is hard to wash out.
My personal favourites are all of the L'oreal shampoos and conditioners, they keep my hair in great condition
My favorite is Herbal Essence because they have lots of different kinds for different hair types. Plus, people tell me my hair smells really good :)
I've just discovered Herbal Essence Hello Hydration. It's amazing!
tresseme. (: if your hair is blonde their Blonde shampoo is amazing. plus any other kind they have (:
mirta de perales milk shampoo and balsam conditioner
mane n tail surprisingly it makes your hair grow faster and it gives you alot of body
Tresemme.
loreal royal jelly is good and so is pearl protien

No comments:

Post a Comment