Saturday, December 26, 2009

OK Guys , ie men, a personal question, do you use a Hair conditioner or just a Shampoo?

Only shampoo, but I should probably use conditionner. I don't really know what it does though for you hair...?OK Guys , ie men, a personal question, do you use a Hair conditioner or just a Shampoo?
I used to use conditioner but since ive been using gel i just shampoo my hair - conditioner makes my hair go too soft for gelling.OK Guys , ie men, a personal question, do you use a Hair conditioner or just a Shampoo?
shampoo and conditioner in one bottle.


Now i like to use that shampoo/bodywash in one because i shave my head now.
Shampoo only. Then gel.
All I do is just Shampoo it every morning and condition it every like 4th day.
i know that my lil bro used conditioner somethimes...
Depends on your hair style.


Short and close-cut just shampoo
I just use bar soap.
I use both.. and a protein restructurant on account of all the chlorine in the pool!
i don't use hair conditioner cause it makes my hair fall :(
i think you're supposed to use both..i have a two in one thing

No comments:

Post a Comment