Saturday, December 26, 2009

What are some high protein/vitamin enriched shampoo's and conditioners?

Hello(:


I'm in need of some protein/vitamin enriched shampoo's and conditioners that would help my hair grow.


I'm trying to regrow some hair I lost due to hair colouring before this christmas and I want a good quality shampoo proven to regrow hair.


And if you have a website for it where I could buy it, that'd be nice


Tips are very much appreaciated also.What are some high protein/vitamin enriched shampoo's and conditioners?
I absolutelty adore Joico k-pak its a deep conditioning protien treatment.And Infusium23 Pro Vitamin is a hair treatment that you pour on your hair when your down washing and conditioning.Oh yeah and instead of paying like 15 dollars for it at regular price you can buy them for like 5$ at sallys

No comments:

Post a Comment