Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shampoo and conditioner (separate bottles) or shampoo with conditioner(comes in one bottle)?

what are u using now?Shampoo and conditioner (separate bottles) or shampoo with conditioner(comes in one bottle)?
all in 1














don't mind my avatarShampoo and conditioner (separate bottles) or shampoo with conditioner(comes in one bottle)?
Shampoo %26amp; conditioner (separate bottles)
separate bottles!
i still prefer shampoo and conditioner in separate bottles...





thermasilk...
shampoo with conditioner in one bottle ;-)
Separate bottles, always have and always will use separate bottles!!!
Aussie Shampoo and Conditoner blend
shampoo and conditoner in one bottle but my hair is so short it doesn't matter i just use it to help keep my scalp conditioned.
seperate
Separate bottles--the all in ones always made my hair feel coarse.
Chocolate Soymilk shampoo by sexyhair... It leaves your hair smelling like a chocolate milkshake... YUM!!!!





I don't use conditioner
I prefer Separate bottles, and that is what is in my shower at the moment. I will use it in the morning.
fructis shampoo %26amp; st. ives conditioner
separates for me


because if one day I do not want any conditioner then I just shampoo


and so forth..





putting them together is like having a wife and a mistress both go food shopping together, OH my we can't have that now can we...


they both work much better separated, see what I mean..





thank you so much





smile


good luck
Hi Love, You are going to think this is silly. I use 2 in 1 kids cherry blast or kids 2 in 1 dragon fruit. Both of these are great. They make my hair really soft, and easy to comb out. Plus they both smell very good. I almost forgot to tell the brand. It's Suave.





Clowmy
i have to have them separate,i have very thick hair and the all in one doesnt work on my hair,being a hairdresser i learned that a cream rinse or a conditioner will ,make your hair softer shinier ,and easier to comb through
2 seperate bottles...i'm just more comfortable knowing that it really IS shampoo %26amp; conditioner.
tresseme, seperate bottles
SPEARATE BOTTLES.





I USE SUAVE OCEAN BREEZE.
Separate bottles. The two in one just isn't the same.
why the hell would anyone need conditioner??
The all-in-one bottle - it's a lot quicker.
Sunsilk Shampoo and Conditioner...Seperate Bottles :)
Seperate.





It allows me to use my hands more and make everything fel more refreshed.
seperate bottles. i have thick hair and the one bottle conditioner just doesn't cut it. (no pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment