Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Shampoo and Conditioner?

What kind of shampoo and conditioner helps (makes) your hair grow REALLY REALLY REALLY fast in a REALLY REALLY REALLY short amount of time??? PLEASE help me!!!





Oh, and please don't say that nothing you put on your hair makes it grow faster, because I know that the shampoo and conditioner just conditions my hair and makes it less damaged over time.





I really need to know because my hair is a bob cut and it's naturally wavy (I straighten it every day) but I'm going to go to Catalina Island on March 5, (we're going snorkeling) but when I get it wet, it goes wavy again, and it looks like crap. (We're NOT allowed to bring straighteners) Trust me, my hair is really thick, so it's wavy on one side, straight on one side, then curly one the other, but then in most places, it's just plain out bent in weird looking shapes. And my hair isn't long enough to put up into a ponytail, so I don't know what to do..... The only thing I would say would work is to grow my hair out and then it would look okay if it's long and wavy so um....








PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What Shampoo and Conditioner?
I've hear that Mane and Tail from Sally's will but I think if you take Biotin it will make it grow faster(it is a B vitamin that you can get seperately take around 1000mcg a day and it should help it grow faster-good luckWhat Shampoo and Conditioner?
Hi I wanted you to know I took Biotin once to help mine and it seemed to because mine grows slowly and I personally didn't get any acne or any ill effects sometime B vitamins make me a bit jittery because they give you increased energy??


Hope you have much success with your hair :-) Report Abuse

Um there's nothing that can actually MAKE your hair grow faster.It's a proven medicial fact.But there is shampoos/conditioners that help cause less damage, like help with making your hair be moisturized etc which could kinda slow down hair growth or make it not look good.





Tip-Don't use pantene though, its very bad for your hair.
my bangs are to my nose, like the bottom i can put them up, just put it up in a bunch of little ones, or french it , nothing makes it grow fast.
Pantene Beautiful Lengths.





http://overhrd.com/wp-content/uploads/20鈥?/a>
horse shampoo
Okay Eqyss Ovation Cell Therapy. I used it's cousin product Mega Tek Equine Rebuilder and it really works. I have used it, and my hair grew thickened and grew like crazy, in just two weeks I saw a big difference in some bald spots I had!


Drawbacks:


~Some people report increased hair shedding


~It's made up of tons of protein so apply it to scalp, NOT hair becuase unless hair is damaged it doesn't need a protein treatment.


~Expensive. It runs from $35 to $70


~Avaliablity. I had to order it on the internet. It might be available in equine stores.


I got mine here: http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.h...2鈥?/a>





It was designed for horses' coats but people can use it too. You apply it about 3X a week to your scalp for thicker/longer hair. But any product that promises to grow hair long fast (like biotin vitamins) is gonna have side effects becuase you are basically forcing your hair to go into the growing cycle. Acne, shedding etc. I would research it on the internet. People at http://naturallycurly.com are using it and have lots to say about it in the forums. AND I suggest you go to naturallycurly.com anyway becuase it sounds like you are fighting your texture and I think you can benefit from the Curly Girl Method in Lorraine Massey's book. You have to get the book the full details but I outlined it below for you:





CG METHOD:


1. No brushing


2. Only comb hair with a wide tooth comb with conditioner in it.


3. Do not wash every day. Opinion differs but it can anywhere from every other day to once every two weeks. Focus on scalp when you do wash. Hair gets clean from run off.


4. Eliminate sulfates from hair products, they build up in curly hair cuasing frizz.


5. Curly hair eats up moisture. Deep treatments every two weeks, condition everytime you shampoo or even co wash (wash hair with condish) and have a leave in condish every day.


6. Twist/braids at night.


7. Apply gel washing hair or a humectant, This prevents frizz.


8. Plop hair with an micro fiber towel rather than terry cloth.


8. Touch hair very little throughout the day.





PROOF:


1.Naturallycurly.com


2 Curltalk section


3 the general discussion about curly hair forum


4 the before and after CG method thread w/ pics


AMAZING RESULTS!!!!!





But in the end, you're going on vacation, don't worry about how your hair looks, just have fun.


EDIT: LOL okay but I'm telling you you're overthinking this. If the guy likes you he isn't gonna care what your hair looks like. I know becuase I thought my crushes were gonna hate my natural hair so I constantly straightened it too, turns out he really liked my crazy hair! And if this dude doesn't like you naturally, he isn't worth your time anyway. And as for your enemy don't even worry about her, she's a loser. My 2 cents


:-)
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment