Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

My hair is brittle and almost coarse feeling (I am white, so it isn't really..I think) and feels dry. It's not really frizzy, and seems damaged but more dry, I think. I put in a leave in conditioner to make it soft and my hairspray is supposedly enriched with vitamins to replenish all hair types (suave extra hold 7). I guess thats all, and the shampoo and conditioner should be one found at a CVS or wal-mart or any other store like that. If you know a straighening cream or any other products that will help my hair type look better then please list them too!Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
My hair is very frizzy too. I find that the best product for this type of hair is keraste (it is however a bit pricey !) and phillip kingsley . There is an elasticer with the kingsley range which works wonders!! There is also range for frizzy hair with keraste. If your budget can't stretch that far then I would suggest making some home madeconditioner and any shampoo that thouroughly cleans your hair. if you mix coconut with some rose petals, tumeric- it is supposedly a good conditioner - my parents gave me this advice although I have yet to try it out. It is definately worthwhile to invest in a good leave in conditioner and to have an intensive conditioning treatment once a week. (preferably use steam for the full effect of the treatment ) Again I would recommend the keraste products.Conditioners that wash out only keep your hair conditioned for a short while . Don't bother with all these mineral enriched hairsprays - it never really works that well.


Try not to wash your everyday - but rather only when you need to wash it. Do not comb wet hair with anything other than a large tooth comb , try to let your hair dry naturally as often as possible and don't roughly towel dry your hair just pat it dry and last but not least massage your head as often as possible as it stimulates your hair follicles.Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Bed Head has some good straightening products except an actual straightener. :)
hello hydration from herbal essences, darn straight

No comments:

Post a Comment