Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

I have thick, straight hair, a little past my shoulders. It really bugs me because it gets really greasy all over but mostly on the roots if i dont wash it every day. But it also gets really frizzy too. I dont know what kind of shampoo and conditioner is good for that. cause like if i get a anti-frizz shampoo, wont it make it greasy? and if i get like one for greasy hair, im afraid it will make it more frizzy and be dry. if you have hair like this or know what is good to use, please let me know. i am open for any brand, but not really expensive. and i like the kind u can get at the drugstore and stuff like pantene, suave, etc. like not salon stuff. idk just recommend whatever you think is good. and give links if you can. thanks in advance :)Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Head and Shoulders Refresh 2 in 1 Or Head And Shoulders Citrus Breeze.Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
I know of people who use a dry spray shampoo as an alternate to washing their hair every day. Washing your hair everyday could actually contribute to the dryness If you just spray your roots with it, it should take away the greasiness without drying out the rest of your hair. I definitely recommend avoiding any 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner combos though because it will only make your hair greasier. I cant recommend any specific brand of spray in shampoo, but if you just google '; dry spray shampoo'; it turns up some reasonably priced results. Hope this helps!
DONT USE ANYTHING FROM A DRUGSTORE


UR HAIR WILL DIE IF U DO!


pantene,aussie,head and shoulders etc


will destroy it! they're cheap for a reason





the best shampoo.conditioner


iz a vegan one =]


much better/cheaper than salon brands


can be purchased at any Whole Foods store








to clarify ur scalp





http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn鈥?/a>





for frizzy hair





http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn鈥?/a>


http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn鈥?/a>
My hair is the same way. But i started using pantiene Natural Fusion. That stuff is amazing! Its smells so natural and sweet. It makes my hair real shiny and soft and not frizzy. I so think you need to try it it's amazing. And it only cost like 3.00 dollars a bottle.
Ask Mike.


He knows what to do in these kind of situations.


I asked him and he said that the best hair solution is to mix up ketchup and mayonnaise. Try using an automatic blender.
idk, but DONT use pantene. it makes ur hair feel good and healthy, but it doesnt really do anything
herbol essences greasy roots/dry ends shampoo and conditioner


i have a similar problem havin to wash my hair everyday and mine gets frizzy.
Aussie shampoo and conditioner.
My hair is sometimes like that to! I would use Head and Shoulder 2:1 or Suave Naturals.
Choose from whichever Redken range suits your type of hair best, to be honest!!
Recovery complex from bain de terre. Salon item.
try getting an anti frizz shampoo


then to get rid of the greasyness put baby powder in your hair (it works)
To each its own type %26amp; reaction to the Best.
head and shoulders 2 in 1
I have the same hair type and it is hard to find answers. After much trial and error, this is what I have found, and its cheap.


Week 1: Alberto Vo5 shampoo with Tresemme conditioner.


Week 2: Suave shampoo with Pantine ProV conditioner.


Once every month or two throw in one washing in any brand of your choice.


Apply conditioner only to hair that is past your chin.


I don't think quality of shampoo makes mush of a difference as the conditioner does, but you have to alternate often to prevent build up which will only add to the the appearance of oiliness.


There is so much information out there for dry hair, but it seems we are stuck with trial and error. I hope this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment