Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use?

I am 14. I think my hair is not too dry and not too moist. But maybe a tad bit dry. It is blonde and not very thick, but I have a lot of it. I've never dyed or permed it or anything.. but I have blow dried it/straightened it a few days every week for the last year or two.





Anyway... I recently asked this Q {http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> about why my hair smells like nothing when my friend's smells really good even by the end of the day. We both use Aussie. Someone said my hair probably doesn't hold onto the smell as much because my hair isn't as healthy as hers. So I was wondering... How can I make my hair more healthy? What shampoos/conditioners and hair remedies should I use? How can I make it hold the smell? lol





Thanks!What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use?
The best solution can be given by your beautician as every ones hair is different than others.Your beautician after examination of hair can give you the right decision.What kind of shampoo and conditioner should I use?
You Should Use, Mane n' Tail Shampoo, Same Goes For The Conditioner Same Brand. It Helps Your Hair Stay Healthy..


I Also Recommend A Coconut Type Of Shampoo/Condition It's Rich With Vitamin E Which Helps The Scalp Making The Roots Of Your Hair Full Of Nutrients.
Head n Shoulders definitely its not only for dandruff but it repairs and keeps your hair healthy, plus there are different kinds of aromas so your hair smells good as well, that's what i use and my hair smells good and clean from when i shower until i go to bed each night =) so yeah just a little tip. good luck, hope this helped =)
ok. ive found that VO5 is really cheap, but it works well. it enhances youre natural hair texture. it volumizes your hair, which is helpful. ill admit it doesn't hold smell well. The scent of hello hydration from herbal essences stays on hair well. (BTW, never use pantene or tresseme. my hairdresser said they do more bad then good) good luck!
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment