Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair etc.?

I noticed my hair hasn't been growing in the past couple months cause of the damaged its been done to it colored straightened even perm twice in the past.


I have some split ends and breakage happening. (i trim my split ends still it doesn't grow much)


I need to fix this before it gets any worse


I truly want my hair to grow like it used to. I do take vitamins and i eat well.


People told me sulfates and silicone ingredients aren't good..


With that being said what are the best shampoos and conditioners to fix my problem????Best shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair etc.?
Aveda (Aveda.com) has a damage remedy shampoo that worked awesome for my sister. It also has a matching conditioner.Best shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair etc.?
dove Intense damage shampoo and conditioner.


and beyond zone hair masks


I dye my hair all the time, straighten it daily and I'm always in chlorine water so it was pretty damaged, I told my mom and that's what she brought home, I was like this wont work.


after the first time of using the shampoo and conditioner my hair already felt better, then i used the hair mask and my hair feels healthier than its been in soo long
The best thing for you to do is stop doing your own hair. Please see a stylist and get a protein treatment for your hair and bring Fab back into your life
Alberto Balsam rasberry flavour, tresemme conditioner for normal hair..x
to be honest i think you're best getting a good two or three inches off the length of your hair. I know that if like me, your hair is your pride and joy, this doesn't sound like a great idea but i had the same problem with damaged hair and split ends and in the end i had to get around 3 inches off the length. Pantene smooth and sleek is a great shampoo and conditioner, and they also do hair masks for dry and damaged hair which is definately worth a try , hope i've helped :)
Your hair grows from your roots, not the ends of your hair.
I find the aussie shampoo and conditioners really good, your hair looks and feels healthy after using them and you can pick different types such as 'volume' for limp hair, 'moist' for dry brittle hair and there is also a total repair conditioner!
Try Biolage. The Milk conditioner is excellent for dry hair and tangles.
you want to stay away from shampoos with SLS (sles) or ALS in them as they cause hair to thin :: there are lots of other harsh ingredients to watch out for::


http://www.sunshine-health.org/left_menu鈥?/a>


http://www.hairlossbuddy.com/20/sodium-l鈥?/a>





and you can make your own great conditioners @ home::


http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hair.html


http://beyondjane.com/beauty/hair/best-h鈥?/a>








aubrey organics: burt's bee's: carol's daughter: kiss my face: jasons: and alba are great: safe brands to use =]
Pantene products often work, and use a bunch of conditioner. Then try BioSilk leave in conditoner. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment