Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair?

want to know what YOU guys think is a great S%26amp;C. I prefer something that is at CVS and will help repair mild damage and not put wax in my hair. (like pantene). I hear nexxus is good. CVS also carries professional brands like Paul Mitchell Biolage, and Sebastian. My hair isn't super damaged, so I don't want anything that would make it oily. I straighten my hair all the time (i use heat Protector) so a shampoo %26amp; conditioner and meant from getting super straight hair would be great. I have THICK poofy frizzy hair. Thanks :D





PLUS: at CVS they have pureology shampoo and conditioner, but its 30 dollars a bottle which is ridiculous! is it worth it, or is there anything else that works the same for a lower price?Best shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair?
treseme it's cheap and works

No comments:

Post a Comment