Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why is it that the conditioner always runs out before the shampoo??

I have noticed this every time I begin to run out of conditioner. I always have more shampoo than I should. WHY??? lolWhy is it that the conditioner always runs out before the shampoo??
The answer is simple. Conditioner is what the shower gnomes drink for breakfast! They don't use shampoo much so it doesn't get used as quick. I won't tell you what they do with your loufah.Why is it that the conditioner always runs out before the shampoo??
If you have long hair it happens. Buy a large bottle of conditioner next time. That's how it works for me. My hair is very long and very thick.
hmm i seem to run out of shampoo more often than conditioner. maybe you're using too much conditioner? it depends on your hair length though, and if it tends to get tangly easier.
lol girl i think that happens to every girl just buy a biger bottle of conditioner then shampoo.. it should even out eventually it might look funny in the bathroom to have 2 different size bottle's but it should fix your problem
the opposite happens to me...literally1/3 of the conditioner will be gone to a full bottle of shampoo.
We use more conditioner bacause we want the hair to feel silky, the way it should be is that we run out of shampoo in half te time of a bottle of conditioner....


We are supposed to do two shampoo's to get a cleaner result.


We are also supposed to apply conditioneronly to the ends of the hair not all over, comg conditioner through once in.
The conditioner always runs out before the shampoo becasue conditioner makes your hair silky.. and people tend to use more of it.. to glob it on so when they rinse it out.. its even more silky.. makes no sense but people do it.. you may not even notice you do it but you doo.. i got through bottles every week...





God Bless
Lol, I have that problem too, and I even shampoo twice, always. I guess I just use a lot of conditioner because I like my hair to be really hydrated and supple. Also, conditioner tends to be less dense than shampoo, so there's less in the bottle (technically).
I never have that promblem. I run out of Shampoo and have Conditoner left. I buy the 32 oz. size of Mane 'N Tail and I run out of shampoo first.
you should know that by yourself. If you use less shampoo than your conditioner then you will realize that you consume more conditioner than your shampoo. Anyways, the reason why you run out of conditioner because shampoo can't make your hair silky smooth and soft. Most shampoo damage our hair that's why there's our conditioner to balance it off.
Don't use so much.
LOL...same here. I buy 2 bottles of conditioner and 1 bottle shampoo. I don't know why that happens but it does.
because u are using more quantity of conditioner compair to shampoo
I'm not sure i go through alot also i think because the conditioner always seems thinner %26amp; not as thick as the shampoo so it seems like u dont have alot when u really do also i always condition mine alot more then what your supposed to i think but o well i just like my hair being healthy well good luck %26amp; watch out for those shower gnomes lol
you use more conditioner
The shower gnomes don't drink as much shampoo cause it makes 'em burp bubbles.
I have always wondered that myself. I think it's because conitioner tends to be denser and you use more then you realize since it comes out in globs.
It is because you are more focused on the conditioning of your hair over the shampooing, NOT a bad thing though.





You are just using more of it because it is the part that makes your hair more softer, easier to manage and healthier. I think it is very common to use more conditioner over shampoo.





Also, maybe you alternate every other day. Meaning one day you shampoo %26amp; conditioner and than the next day you just use conditioner? I do that myself and am sure that is why I use more conditioner.





Stylist of 9 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment