Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for easily tangled hair?

My daughter has long blond, rather thin straight hair. It tangles so easily. She puts it up at night to keep it from tangling. If she leaves it down during the day she ends up with a huge knot in the back of her head. It is so fustrating. I have tried so many shampoos and conditioners, which she only applies the conditioner on the ends or otherwise she ends up with oily hair and build up. Got any ideas. I trim her hair also to keep it a decent length so it doesn't look stringyBest shampoo and conditioner for easily tangled hair?
I have hair down almost to the back of my knees. I use head and shoulders shampoo and pantene conditioner daily. When I go to the salon they tell me how healthy my hair is for being so long. With just a little conditioner the brush goes right through with no problem. I havent had a problem with oily hair or build up. Hope you try it.Best shampoo and conditioner for easily tangled hair?
I suggest Herbal Essences. I had the same problem when I was using Suave shampoo but Herbal Essences is great and leaves your hair super soft so it's great for long hair. Stay away from Garnier Fructis. That makes my hair greasy and tangly. Also they have Herbal Essences just for straight hair. It's called Dangerously Straight. Good luck and hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment