Saturday, December 26, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner Suggestions?

I have long, naturally curly, hair! I blow dry my hair about twice a week %26amp; straighten it at least 5 out of the 7 days a week! My hair is very healthy considering this, but I can never find a Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner that I am happy with! I color my hair a dark brown, and wished it would stay longer without fading so much! I have used Redken, Sunsilk Straight to Perfection, Aussie Volume, Dove 2n1 Moisturizing, Tresemme Red-Brown Color Stuff, %26amp; I am sure many others! I absolutely love the way my hair feels after a salon visit! I know that we have different water systems. I have well water %26amp; she has city, so that makes a difference. Any suggestions?Shampoo and Conditioner Suggestions?
Try John Frieda Brilliant Brunette!!Shampoo and Conditioner Suggestions?
Try suave professionals, it has the same PH balance as expensive brands, I love all the different kinds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment