Saturday, December 26, 2009

My hair is frizzy,weak&growth of my hair is slow.so please tell me some medicines,conditioner& shampoo.?

My hair is frizzy,weak,dry%26amp; growth of my is too slow.Nowadays I am using Sunsilk Velvety Soft Shampoo %26amp; FLEX Conditioner for dry hair for about one month.But there is no effect.So please suggest me a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hair %26amp; also some medicines for growth of my hair.My hair is frizzy,weak%26amp;growth of my hair is slow.so please tell me some medicines,conditioner%26amp; shampoo.?
u could do a weekly deep conditioner on your hair and put a leave in conditioner to control the frizz.My hair is frizzy,weak%26amp;growth of my hair is slow.so please tell me some medicines,conditioner%26amp; shampoo.?
here are some tips :





Taking Care of Hair


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535.鈥?/a>





Vitamins for hair growth


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680.鈥?/a>





Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682.鈥?/a>
simply apply any oil-coconut/dabur amla/hair vitaliser by keo karpin- everynight before sleep.do not use shampoo every day,use only twice a week
Redken has a product line called all soft it is designed for dry frizzy brittle hair, it works wonders.You can also take a hair skin and nail vitamin, but you need to watch your eating habits too anything you put into your body affects your hair skin and nails. Be sure to drink plenty of water as well.
Try Pantene's moisture shampoo and conditioner.
Plz use Garnier Fructis Fortifying shampoo - Dry or damaged hair





after 5 washes your hair will be 3 times smoother,





after 10 washes makes hair twice as resistant to every day wear %26amp; tear


u can also call their toll no 1800-22-3000





this should work as it had worked on me.





if this doesnt work for after two months also email Ms. neha joshi neha.joshi@eurotraditions.com she will recommend J.F. Lazartigue products which are slightly expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment