Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner would be the best for my hair? (more detail is explained)?

Now I am using Garnier Fructis ';Body Boost'; now. If I wash my hair during the day so it's clean the rest of the day the next day my hair would be greasy and oily at the top front of my hair. It seems like the only way I can keep it volumized and non greasy and non oily is if I wash it every day, but I don't have time to starting this upcoming week because I'm starting to take classes for my school. I have a lot of thin hair and I'm not sure what the best shampoo and conditioner I could use to keep my hair volumized every other day so I don't have to take a shower everyday. I would also want a shampoo that isn't too expensive because of todays economy. PLEASE HELP! Thank You :)What shampoo and conditioner would be the best for my hair? (more detail is explained)?
you should try herbal essence drama clean this shampoo works to clean up your hair without making it look greasy this shampoo makes your hair very lightweight less greasy also it smell very good it linger all day you find any drug store for about 5 to 6 bucks for a big bottle .

No comments:

Post a Comment