Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner that helps keep highlighted hair from looking dull?

I bought some Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions shampoo and conditioner but was wondering if that really works? I also have Regis Design Line Normal Care Leave In Conditioner but I'm not sure how often to use it? (it's a spray)





Questions:


1. What shampoo's best?


2. Will/Does the shampoo and conditioner I have now really work?


3. How often should I use leave in conditioner?


4. What other things can I do to keep the new look?











Also, My hair is somewhat shiny but I want there to be a little more? I have some Garnier Shine Wax but it makes my hair feel and look greasy? I don't really know if i put it in at the right time or the right amount it though? Is there any sprays that don't leave a greasy residue or maybe some mouse that shines?








Thanks!Best shampoo and conditioner that helps keep highlighted hair from looking dull?
The Pureology NanoWorks system is expensive but it makes colored and highlighted hair keep their color and it smells super good. Also use the glosing mist from Pureology. It'll make you hair shiny but not too shiny or greasy.








Links:


http://www.pureology.com/systems/nanowor鈥?/a>


http://www.folica.com/Pureology_Gloss_d4鈥?/a>Best shampoo and conditioner that helps keep highlighted hair from looking dull?
AVEDA is the absolute best I have found. For shine and also help with ends of hair try. Brilliant hair serum.





I also Love their detoxifing shampoo. IT does not strip my hair of the color but helps with ridding of buildup by using once a week. Then deep condition with Dry Remedy. I also always use Pantene BUT over time build up happens. So day to day it works for me and I alternate with the Detoxifing shampoo.
To be honest, most highlighted hair looks ';dull';.





But in the sense of being boring, not lacking shine.





Dark hair is wonderful.
I use something made for colored hair that adds shine yours will work. For the shine... I would use uhhhhhh hold on I'll tell you in a sec I have to look it up.
use the johnson %26amp; johnson ';no tears'; it works wonders!!!
head and shoulders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment