Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have dandruff but i NEED to use conditioner too. Why do all the dandruff shampoos have no conditioners?

Im mixed(black and white) and my hair will like totally dry out. I have to use conditioner so is there any techniques anyone would proscribe or any good products to get rid of my dandruff?I have dandruff but i NEED to use conditioner too. Why do all the dandruff shampoos have no conditioners?
Your in luck!!


Well in the beginning of the week i kept trying to find a way to stop dandruff in my hair and my friend was like maybe its buildup but my hair itches too.


So she told me an absolute miracle





Ok


what you do is


1 tablespoon apple cider vinager (regular vinegar is fine too)


1 cup of water





Then you mix them up really good








Instructions:


1. Shampoo hair


2. Pour vinegar mixture all over your head and massage into your roots,


leave in for like 3 minutes


3. Rinse out then use conditioner





My hair felt so much softer and shiny, it was really moisturized to and i havent seen any white dots in my hair and it doesnt itch





Some products i reccomend are Infusium23 and Herbal essences the new line i forget whats its called





And to moisturize your hair too you could try olive oil all over you hair for like 30 minutes then rinseI have dandruff but i NEED to use conditioner too. Why do all the dandruff shampoos have no conditioners?
yup it is hello hydration the purple shampoo and white conditioner works and smellls AMAZING! Report Abuse

Aveda has a dandruff shampoo and conditioner. It is separate bottles, not a 2-in-1. Or, you can use a dandruff shampoo with any conditioner of your choice... that's what I do. A great conditioner is Joico's Moisture Recovery.
head and should has condition to go with it, %26amp; it works really good. when i was my hair i use head %26amp; shoulder shampoo %26amp; use any kind of conditioner.
head and shoulders the new kind has both shampoo and conditioner.
head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment