Saturday, December 26, 2009

POLL: Shampoo or Conditioner?

:)POLL: Shampoo or Conditioner?
Conditioner.


Conditioner is better for the hair b/c it adds moisture.


Shampoo removes oil and for my hair type, I can't have that everyday b/c my hair is very coarse and will dry out easily.POLL: Shampoo or Conditioner?
I have oliy hair. but I find using shampoo too often actually makes it worse. Sometimes I will just let the hot water run through my scalp and then rinse with a mild conditioner. it leaves my hair shiny and clean. My scalp doesn't 'feel' the need to replace all that moister that would have been lost by the shampoo, and my hair actually stays cleaner longer.
Shampoo is better. It goes on first and cleans the hair. No, conditioner is better. It leaves the hair silky and smooth.





haha :] billy madison..
Conditioner. I never use Shampoo. It makes my hair dry. There needs to be just a little bit greasy in your hair. It's natural protection.
Both are important, but I use both so my hair does't get too tangled. It actually helps! (:


Although I think shampoo is more important.
ya i usually use both but id say SHAMPOO caz if u just use conditioner it makes ur headlook greasy :)
';conditioner is betta '; ah.... billy madison........good film :D
conditioner cuz it makes your hair softer all shampoo does is prepare ur hair for conditioner
I usually need both but I think shampoo is more important.
Both.. But if i had to pick it would be Shampoo it cleans your hair ..


Conditioner just moistures your hair..
Shampoo (:
Shampoo
SHAMPOO BABY!!!!!!
Shampoo?
ii use both .. cause if i don't, either my hair gets too oily, or it gets frizzy.





but i like conditioner betterr =]
shampoo, it will actually help you CLEAN your hair
shampoo.
conditioner, it will make my hair look all pretty and smooth and stuff...hehe ;)
I like both:)


But Shampoo is real important.
shampoo screws up ur hair


Condition all the way
shampoo





btw cute cat :)
I use both :)
Both
Both.
Both.
both!

No comments:

Post a Comment