Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which Conditioner and shampoo is better? WELLA or GARNIER?

My Hair brokes, when i comb. And it also becomes weak and rought.I have long hair, but not very long. Do tell me which Shampoo and conditioner is better? GARNIER or WELLAWhich Conditioner and shampoo is better? WELLA or GARNIER?
I would go for Garnier shampoo and conditioner


I use it my self ....I had a dry broken hair


it did wonders.!!!!


but i actuly have a full traetment regemin:


- healthy diet '; highly protien and RDA vitamin';


- hot oil treatment once a week


- leave in conditioner after every wash





good luckWhich Conditioner and shampoo is better? WELLA or GARNIER?
Of the two, I personally prefer Garnier, but I think Pantene might be best for you.
i used garnier, its 1min conditioner worked wonders with my hair.


Leave it for more then 1 min in your hair, i even leave it till my hair drys, then i wash it off, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smells really nice
Neither are great but Wella...





Garnier makes your hair greasey and will not do your dry damaged hair any good.





You need to look for natural shampoo and conditioner as products such as these and Tresame will strip the nutrients and replace them with chemicals you need to strengthen your hair.





If i were you i would look for a brand such as pantene and also a cheap none brand then was your hair with the brand product once a week and the rest of the time use the cheaper one.





The reason is the cheaper supermarket versions dont have the chemicals and the stripping effects of the brand. the brand replaces and the none strengthens
Garnier
None of the above.
Sounds like you need a trim and a protein treatment - but you won't find a good brand at the supermarket. Look for brands such as Redken, Joico, or Goldwell. Next time you are at the salon take a look at some salon brands for sale. You will notice the difference!





Do not use Pantene! This is the most loathed shampoo in the hairdressing world. The reason people find their hair shiny after using it is because it puts a silicone coating on your hair which is v.bad.
I'd say Garnier, they have a fruity smell.
Carly cat is right. I would say try the Redken extreme. It will put protein (strength) back in your hair. And definitely keep up on your trims or it will only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment