Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?

I have thick, straight hair, a little past my shoulders. It really bugs me because it gets really greasy all over but mostly on the roots if i dont wash it every day. But it also gets really frizzy too. I dont know what kind of shampoo and conditioner is good for that. cause like if i get a anti-frizz shampoo, wont it make it greasy? and if i get like one for greasy hair, im afraid it will make it more frizzy and be dry. if you have hair like this or know what is good to use, please let me know. i am open for any brand, but not really expensive. and i like the kind u can get at the drugstore and stuff like pantene, suave, etc. like not salon stuff. idk just recomend whatever you think is good. and give links if you can. thanks in advance :)Best shampoo and conditioner for my hair?
Herbal Essences!!! Also just an opinion, don't use pantene because it brings a lot of dandruff to your hair!!! also, garnier fructis, or head and shoulders =) hope i helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment