Tuesday, December 22, 2009

URGENT: Best shampoo and conditioner.....?

....... found at Walmart? I have curly hair not super tight ringlets but it is curly. I am leaving soon so please help!URGENT: Best shampoo and conditioner.....?
For straightening cream, I would suggest CHI Silk Infusion. It protects your hair from damage, and keeps it shiny and super soft. For your shampoo %26amp; conditioner, try Garnier Fructis, for Curly Hair. It works with my curls!





Hope it helps!URGENT: Best shampoo and conditioner.....?
Hey Dove is great..they got many different products to choose from.
try Pantene...they have different ones for different types of hair and I like them
anything pantene or tresseme. better yet, some walmart's have salons inside them,if the one your going to does: go there and ask one of the stylists.
use equate or tresemme it makes it so much softer and straighter or curlier

No comments:

Post a Comment