Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hi.i got really curly bushy hair.can you tell me a good conditioner or shampoo that i can use for my hair.?

Use Herbal Essensses.


If you want your hair Straight you can use the straightening shampoo and conditioner.If you want Wavy Volumized hair use the other kind that does that.


Hope that helps :)Hi.i got really curly bushy hair.can you tell me a good conditioner or shampoo that i can use for my hair.?
I use a ton of products. Lately I've used panteen hair shampoo for black hair. It's a bit heavy and I wash it every other day with it. I also like Aeterna conditioner, but use it with Therape shampoo by nexus.Hi.i got really curly bushy hair.can you tell me a good conditioner or shampoo that i can use for my hair.?
my hairdresser said there is nothing wrong with rubbinconditioner (that you would wash with ) through your hair after styling.
I used for long time head and shoulders, its really good

No comments:

Post a Comment